Thursday, August 26, 2010

Arriving, April 2010

It was cold. Tom and Rob came and picked me up from the airport and I had to switch to woollies and uggs before stepping outside. But I didn't care, I was back with my beloved and we were kept busy with
lots of explorative walks around the village and Ellie and Sam's up coming nuptials were all the buzz.
Bluebells
The wedding day finally came and it was glorious! A sumptuous day filled with the joy and giggles of thrilled family and friends. The bridesmaids looked stunning and the happy couple glowed in the warmth of all their well wishers. The reception took place in a converted barn complete with stage for the band and a hog roast too. It was such a wonderful way for me to re-connect with my new family and I loved sharing in that special day with them all. What's more, I finally had an excuse to wear that dress. Oh, and check out Tom, doesn't he look hot!
xx B xx


1 comment:

  1. Yes he does! You dhave definately choosen the right dude! WE LOVE YOUR DRESS TOO,by the way! Leo xxx

    Babsi - Kimbo here!! I absolutely love this blog!! So beautiful in every way!! I had my baby shower today at Marrickville markets and we thought of you often, infact Roony had a quick cat nat before the event and she was woken by a dream featuring you luaghing with blue eye shaow and sparkles, telling her to wake up or she'd miss Kimbo's thing!!..then Elayn brought a bead on your behalf, a lovely spiral shell and we threaded that on the Birthing Bead necklace to complete the set from all the girls - it was such a lovely day. We sat in a circle and stiched buttons, ribbons and fabric on plain-coloured baby clothes to make them special for the new bub!! Love you to bits and will keep posted on your blog - top idea. Kimbo xxx

    ReplyDelete